Monday, October 4, 2010

LA Cafe is who I will be blogging about today.

I quickly pulled up Yelp and typed in delivery in downtown Los Angeles.

Cha ching! LA Cafe came up and Yes on delivery!

I went to their website and pulled up the menu. It was so hard to decide what I wanted everything sounded so great.

I decided to go with the Grilled Salmon Salad and my boss ordered the Grilled Chicken Plate.

They arrived in a timely manner and the delivery guy was really great.

My Salmon salad to be honest was ok. I would have preferred since it was for delivery if they would have put the salmon in a different box. When it got here my salad was wilted.

My bosses’ plate looked delicious, but I wasn't able to try it because I don't eat poultry.

I will give it another try maybe order something different for delivery. I think if my salad wasn't wilted it would have tasted great.

For now I give this place a B.

Here's the addy
639 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213) 612-3000

No comments:

Post a Comment